Friday, March 28, 2008

And Now He's Walking....

Rhys took his first step a little over a month ago. It's been so much fun to see him get better everyday. I'm sure that in just a couple of weeks, he'll be running! He moves pretty quickly now.


Rhys loved to take walks in the Baby Bjorn. He outgrew it with me carrying him quite awhile ago, but Titus was able to carry him until just last week. It was a sad day for us all when it was time to retire that.






Rhys loves "Aslan" (Christmas gift from Nana and Grandpap - my parents). It's so fun to watch him get so excited as he stumbles around and drives right into all the furniture, repeatedly ramming whatever may have gotten in his way.

Rhys loved his first bite of pizza. Just like his mommy and daddy!
My boys.

Ornery. That's my Rhys.


Heartbreaker. Yes, he is and will be. (And I'm the mommy so I can think that)


2 comments:

Dana Nassau said...

Such cute pictures! Walking...it changes things! Hope you're doing well.

Marlo said...

Love the little pictures just in his diaper. Such a little cutie! I really cannot believe he's already walking- and that I haven't met him yet. We must remedy this!