It's been next to impossible to keep up with this blog or anything else computer related lately. Since I last blogged, Rhys has started crawling and therefore is everywhere! It's fun and cute but makes things much harder than when he stayed in one place! ; )
In the last month, we've celebrated the first birthday, started crawling, stopped sleeping (or at least that's how it feels!), gotten the first haircut, thrown the dvd's all over the living room a thousand times, thrown books from the bookshelves a million times, tried to pet the kitty, and a zillion other things that an almost-toddler does. Here are some pictures from the last month.
First Krispy Kreme doughnut. Mmmm. Mmmmm.
Before the first haircut...
...and after.
And I promise to try to keep up with the blog from now on.


2 comments:
I love these pictures!!! He is too cute for words.
Hey, hope things are going well! Any new pictures to post? :-)
Post a Comment