It's been a long time since my last post. In fact, the last post did not even mention the pregnancy (we hadn't made a big announcement to everyone). And now we are announcing the arrival of Molli Claire, 6 lbs. 11 oz, 19 1/2 in long. Delivery was quick, not exactly easy, but uncomplicated. We almost didn't make it to the hospital, but thanks to the NASCAR-like driving skills of my husband we made it with an amazing 20 minutes to spare. The nurses didn't think I was too serious as I was staggering down the hall toward the admitting area. "Oh great, another drama queen" was written all over their faces. Fortunately, they began to take me more seriously once I told them that my water had broken in the car!
Here she is -- the little beauty queen.
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Announcing Molli Claire
Posted by Titus and Megan at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO Sweet! Congrats a million times over! I still can't believe how fast your labor was. Good job, Megan!
Hi! Thanks for the new pictures! She's adorable and she really makes Rhys look SO grown up. :-)
Hilary
Post a Comment