It seems that whenever we travel, because of the distance we travel, we are required to do a marathon of a journey. It's crazy, we're crazy, and it just about kills us!
My parents came to visit in April, Rhys and I drove back with them (21 hours straight through), spent a week in Roanoke, drove to Maryland to visit my grandparents, and then my dad drove us to Ohio to meet up with Titus (he drove in the night before) to celebrate his Grandma's 90 birthday, we spent the weekend there, and then drove all night home. Whew! We were so exhausted.
Here are some highlights:
Making apple pies with Nana.
Eating my special personal apple pie.
Sitting with Bentley.
My grandfather made this rocking horse when I was born. Rhys really loved it.
Future virtuoso.
Coloring with Nana.
Washing cars with Grandpap.
Taking a nap with Grandpap.
Staying out of trouble.
Sitting with cousin Lucas.
Playing with Grandma and cousin Allyson.
Sitting uninvited on Allyson. ; )
Sunday, June 8, 2008
My Marathon Trip #2
Posted by Titus and Megan at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh wow. Those pictures speak loud and clear of how much fun that must have been. (Though you know I know how HARD the driving was for you.)
-oh and I'll call you soon. We didn't do much b/c we've spent WAY too much on babysitters as of late, and Noel was too fussy for a restaurant. (Yes, my 3 year old was too fussy! Augh!)
I can't believe Rhys can do a trip like that! You guys are very brave!
Post a Comment